393: Just The Tonic at The Charteris Centre
Room: Just the Crypt
The Two Little Dickheads are back with a fresh explosion of idiocy. Songs included at no extra cost. Kapow! 'Colourful goofball fest' **** (Fest). 'Writing sharper than their whimsical demeanor' ***½ (Chortle.co.uk - which from Steve Bennett feels like 10 stars!). 'Monty Python for the new century' (WeekendNotes.com). 'Jeeze Louise, this was fun. A bombastic doozy, if ever there was one' (Australian Arts Review). 'It is something strange and wonderful and I want to go again' (PopCulture-y.com). 'I loved every gorgeously weird moment of it' (SometimesMelbourne.Blogspot.com). 'Disco Ball Meteorite Insanity' (The Funny Tonne, ComedyFestival.com).
Share this show
- Chortle: What is your favourite flat thing?
- Chortle: Have you ever been too shy to speak to a hero you met?
- Chortle: Does sex with a robot count as cheating on your partner
- Chortle: How do you think the human race will end?
- Chortle: What is your favourite anagram?
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.