Tony Law: 'Philip and I have been talking about this for years. Things need to change. Quicker and betterer. We just want to put our ideas out there and then have you get them. You deserve it. We deserve it. Change. Let's be right guys. History is on the side of the bad guys. We are not guys. Not any more we are not'. 'Hey! I know bad ideas and these two are not one of those bad ideas that I know' (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez). 'Give 'em hell, boys!' (Colonel 'Bernie' Sanders).
Share this show
- Chortle: Phil Nichol recalls his most memorable gigs
- Beyond The Joke: Edinburgh preview: Returning Champions
- Chortle: Which conspiracy theory do you think might be true?
- Chortle: Fringe 10x10: Ten contrarians
- Chortle: Tony Law & Phil Nichol banned by YouTube (briefly)
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 2 August.