'Watching audiences tackle the challenge and fail is one of the funniest sights around, don't miss it' (Daily Telegraph). The audience is trapped in a retro video game with a sadistic, end-of-level boss. Escape and win £1,000 or be brutally murdered by the rest of the crowd! Will you: A) Find the light switch? B) Go north? C) Abandon hope? Brutal, hilarious, innovative. This interactive comedy game show celebrates its 8th year at the Fringe, and it's just as violent and stupid as any other eight-year-old. ***** (ThreeWeeks). ***** (Comedy.co.uk). ***** (Stage).
Share this show
- Chortle: What is your favourite flat thing?
- Chortle: The funniest thing that ever happened to you a funeral
- Chortle: What's the worst thing you've eaten for a bet?
- Chortle: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Chortle: Does sex with a robot count as cheating on your partner
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe dispatches
- Chortle: Fame or talent?
- Chortle: If you had to sex with an animal, which one & why?
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.