Sketch show / stand-up starring Stevie Martin performed on the following days in August 2019...
Stevie Martin (one third of sketch group Massive Dad and co-host of the Nobody Panic podcast) returns after last year's critically acclaimed Fringe run with a lovely bit of business involving sketches, talking and absolute bangers (jokes). For anyone who likes their content hot (and their bangers stone cold). As seen on Sky's Breeders, Channel 4's Damned[c/] and in various cafes trying to find a plug socket. 'Pure entertainment' **** (Entertainment-Focus.com). 'Expertly witty' **** (Edinburgh Festivals Magazine). 'So inventive and consistently funny' (Fest). 'Witty, relatable and oh-so-clever' (Evening Standard).
Share this show
- Edinburgh Evening News: Stevie Martin faints 10 minutes into her set
- Chortle: What's the worst thing you've eaten for a bet?
- Chortle: What's the best museum you've ever been to?
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- Funny Women: Stevie Martin: Hot Content Q&A
- Time Out: Fringe 2019: 12 best comedy shows
- Chortle: Stevie Martin picks her comedy favourites
- Stylist: Fringe: 9 of the best laugh-out-loud female comedians
- The Guardian: Comedians on their pets
- The List: New Fringe shows for 2019 we're excited about
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.