Stand-up show / satire starring Simon Munnery performed on the following days in August 2019...
Once the most radical, now the only radical. The bedsit anarchist returns with the old gold, the old truths and some new truths (based on the old truths). 'Gloriously inept radical anorak' (Times). 'Marx, Engels and Sid Vicious would all have died laughing!' (Guardian). 'A stand-up comedian of brilliance' (Scotsman).
Simon Munnery's ineffectual anarchist, a brilliant 90s parody of 80s left-wing activists, is back. He seems more relevant than ever in today's woke climate as he hectors his 'comrades' on his distrust of technology, delivers some beautiful one liners and offers a radical solution to climate change.
Share this show
- The Skinny
- Rule of Three
- Edinburgh Festivals
- The Wee Review
- The Guardian
- The Scotsman
- The List
- Fest Mag
- The Times: Simon Munnery interview
- Beyond The Joke: Preview: Been there, done that, back & doing it again
- The Skinny: Edinburgh Fringe 2019: Comedy writers' picks
- The List: Comedy picks at the 2019 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- The Guardian: Fringe 2019: 50 theatre, comedy and dance shows to see
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.