From the mind who performed on / wrote for BBC Three, Comedy Central UK, Boom Chicago and had his debut Comedy Album hit number three on iTunes. The world is filled with hate. Good! There's nothing wrong with hate. The problem is you're bad at it. Let comedian, human rights lawyer and the guy who helped beat Donald Trump in court in January, Sid Singh, teach you how to hate! At the very least, even if you foolishly don't learn to hate, you'll laugh a lot!
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: At the 2019 Edinburgh Fringe - Sid Singh is Inspiring
- The Scotsman: The Scotsman critics' best comedy shows to see
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Nightmare audience members
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see 2019: political shows
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.