Comedian, author and, most recently, idiot who agreed to be tortured on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!, Shappi is a woman of many parts. But live comedy is where she's in her element, and now she returns to the embracing arms of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. A brand-new show packed full of sharp-tongued gags and cultural observation, this is Shappi's warts-and-all journey of the 90s comedy scene, breaking through on telly and letting it all slip away. **** (Guardian). **** (Scotsman). **** (Chortle.co.uk).
Share this show
- The Herald: Comedians choose their favourite Edinburgh pubs
- British Comedy Guide: British Comedy Guide's top tips
- Deadline News: Preview: Shappi Khorsandi
- Theatre Weekly: Top comedy shows to see at Edinburgh Fringe 2019
- I Talk Telly: I talk to Shappi Khorsandi
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 4 August.