8: Assembly George Square Theatre
Room: The Blue Room
Join comedians Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn as they celebrate the scummier side of parenting, from drinking wine at teatime to hiding from the PTA. Expect stand-up, sketches, songs and some very scummy stories. Guaranteed to make parents laugh and non-parents happy about their life choices. Based on the hit Scummy Mummies podcast and bestselling book. As seen in The Sunday Times and heard on Radio 4. 'Likeably straight-talking' (Telegraph). 'Very funny' (Guardian). 'Hilarious' (BroadwayBaby.com).
Share this show
- i Newspaper: 50 best jokes from Edinburgh Fringe 2019's shows
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- GQ: The best quick-fire jokes
- The Sunday Post: Interview: Scummy Mummies
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: Scummy Mummies
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Scummy Mummies
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.