The only thing crazier than Sammie was the welfare state supposed to be helping her! Getting your needs met in austerity Britain is a game of Russian roulette. Will she beat the system? 'Excellent storytelling, very funny' **** (One4Review.co.uk). 'A lot of comedians talk the talk when it comes to demanding social change, but Samantha Pressdee walks the walk' (Chortle.co.uk). 'Cheeky jokes intertwined with a startlingly honest account of her struggles' **** (Issuu.com/BunburyMagazine). 'A socio-political and cultural butterfly' **** (MumbleComedy.net). 'Free-thinking, hard-hitting and anarchic, but delivered with a twinkle in the eye' (Fringepig.co.uk). As seen on RT.
Share this show
- Chortle: The funniest thing that ever happened to you a funeral
- Chortle: When did you last have a meltdown?
- Chortle: Who was the biggest prick at your school?
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Chortle: What comedians can do to improve mental health
- ThreeWeeks: Eight steps Q&A: Samantha Pressdee
- John Fleming's Blog: Sexual & sectarian attacks on female comics at Fringe
- John Fleming's Blog: BBC Studios slag-off live comedy + a secret gig
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see 2019: mental health and the mind
- Chortle: If you had to sex with an animal, which one & why?
- Comedy To Watch: Samantha Pressdee interview
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Samantha Pressdee: Covered
- Chortle: The worst experience you have ever had in a hotel?
- Chortle: The most impressive thing you have ever been underneath
- Moody Comedy: Samantha Pressdee: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Mumble Comedy: An interview with Samantha Pressdee
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019Tweets by SammiePressdee
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 2 August.