Storytelling starring Sam Morrison performed on the following days in August 2019...
296: Just The Tonic at Marlin's Wynd
Room: Just the Wyndy Room
Featured in NYTimes and Time Out, Sam Morrison's a master at finding hilarity in the awkward adventures of being a closeted gay man... who wants to have sex with your dad. 'Endlessly charming' (Time Out NY). 'Raw, unashamed, and very funny' (BroadwayKingdom.com). 'Beautiful and heartbreaking' (BearWorld Magazine). Built off decades of journal entries, Hello, Daddy! weaves stories of gaiety and heartbreak across decades to chronicle Sam's transformation from shy cucumber-shaped virgin boy into a daddy-f*cking manifesto of a person. This 24-year-old American sensation is making waves. Don't resist, you're about to be converted to the fandom.
Share this show
- Fringe Review
- The List
- Deadline News
- Broadway Baby
- Edinburgh Festivals
- The Scotsman
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- Chortle: Comedy now values confessions as much as punchlines
- GQ: The best quick-fire jokes
- Beyond The Joke: Sam Morrison interview
- ScotsGay: 5 shows we are hyped to see this Fringe!
- The Herald: Sam Morrison interview
- Moody Comedy: Sam Morrison: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Sam Morrison
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.