The Edinburgh Comedy Award 2018 Best Show winner returns for one week only. Rose Matafeo has kissed nearly 10 men in her life aka she's a total horn dog. But what is horniness? Is it that intangible essence of excitement and opportunity? A fire that flickers in the beating heart of each and every human being? Or is it simply wanting to bone everyone, all the time? 'A near perfect comedian' **** (Guardian). **** (Telegraph). **** (Times). **** (Evening Standard). **** (Chortle.co.uk). Directed by Phoebe Bourke.
Share this show
- The Guardian: Did you hear about the comics sharing a flat at Fringe?
- Beyond The Joke: Edinburgh preview: Returning Champions
- The Telegraph: Edinburgh August festivals 2019: best comedy shows
- Edinburgh Festivals: Rose Matafeo interview
- The Guardian: Comedians on their pets
- i Newspaper: How Rose Matafeo went from teen star to comic
- Chortle: Fringe 10x10: Ten Taskmaster contestants
- Female First: The female stories you need to hear at Edinburgh Fringe
- The Skinny: Edinburgh Fringe 2019: Comedy writers' picks
- The List: Fringe 2019: Hit shows that are returning
- The Guardian: Edinburgh fringe 2019: 10 essential shows
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 20 August.