On August 14, 2018, Robyn Perkins participated in a dating show in front of a live audience. Her experience led her to question human morality and the social constructs of present-day dating, with a scientific twist. Robyn is known for her 'confident, charming and relatable personality' (EdFestMag.com), which allows her to delve into complex and uncomfortable territory. How do social constructs change how we date? What is the role of morality in attraction? ****½ (GlamAdelaide.com.au). 'Perkins is all of us' **** (FourthWallMedia.Wordpress.com). 'A unique twist on your average stand-up hour' **** (EdFestMag.com).
Share this show
- ThreeWeeks: Eight step Fringe: Robyn Perkins
- Chortle: Never step in dog poo, or never smell farts but yours?
- The Fountain: Robyn Perkins: interview
- Black Diamond: Robyn Perkins, interview
- The Guardian: Fringe gets to the heart of modern dating
- Chortle: Would it be better to never say 'yes' or 'no'?
- Chortle: How do you think the human race will end?
- ITV: The funny jobs Fringe comedians did before comedy
- Chortle: Who was the first person you remember fancying?
- Chortle: The worst experience you have ever had in a hotel?
- ThreeWeeks: Interview - Robyn Perkins: Mating Selection
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Robyn Perkins
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh interview: Robyn Perkins
- Chortle: Fringe 10x10: Ten shows about dating
- Broadway World: Robyn Perkins Q&A
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.