Rhys Nicholson is a nice man who is doing his best. 'Most comedians would kill to hear the almost unending screams of laughter Nicholson manages to extract from a crowd' **** (Time Out). 'He grabs the gig by scruff of the neck and comics the life out of it' ***** (One4Review.co.uk). 'Quite simply, blisteringly funny' **** (ThreeWeeks). 'Sheer comedy brilliance' **** (List). Best International Show winner, NZ International Comedy Festival. Best Comedy Performer nominee, Helpmann Awards. Best Show nominee, Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
Strap in for a blisteringly funny hour of stand-up from the sharp suited but even sharper tongued Australian comedian. This is his seventh fringe and although he's concerned about getting older his caustic wit is as fresh as ever. Find out what he thinks about high school reunions, the joy of a family night out to a storage unit (yes really!) and how he deals with the double threat of homophobic feedback and increased body hair. A gem of an hour.
Share this show
- London Theatre 1
- Edinburgh Festivals
- Young Perspective
- Fringe Biscuit
- The Scotsman
- The List
- Radio Ha-Ha!
- The Student Newspaper
- British Comedy Guide: Best-reviewed Edinburgh Fringe shows 2019
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see 2019: Final Weekend
- British Comedy Guide: Nightmare audience members
- The Sunday Post: Q&A: Rhys Nicholson
- i Newspaper: The festival's 10 best comedy acts chosen by comedians
- Comedy To Watch: Rhys Nicholson interview
- Female First: My favourite comedian by Rhys Nicholson
- I Talk Telly: I talk to Rhys Nicholson
- Moody Comedy: Rhys Nicholson: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.