Australian comedian Ray Badran recently moved to the UK and is performing his debut Fringe show. A show about the big issues plaguing us all such as pockets, Subway sandwiches, fridges and more. Come and see why everybody loves Ray, man. Winner of the Best International Guest by the New Zealand Comedy Guild 2017, and as seen on Comedy Central in his series No Experience Necessary ('funniest local TV show in ages' (New Zealand Herald)). 'His style definitely struck the right chord for the night, getting the entire crowd in hysterics' (ArtsReview.com.au).
Share this show
- The Fountain: Ray Badran interview
- The Sunday Post: Ray Badran can't wait for his first taste of the Fringe
- The Guardian: Comedians on their pets
- Punchline UK: Impertinent questions for Ray Badran
- Comedy To Watch: Interview: Ray Badran
- Punchline UK: Punchline's top Fringe shows 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.