Stand-up show starring Njambi McGrath performed on the following days in August 2019...
Brexit seems inescapable as the British stand at the crossroads of self-identity and nostalgia of a bygone era of an empire. This show is a juxtaposition of loss of a people from opposing sides. Those mourning from loss of former glory and those mourning how that former glory impacted on their lives ripping apart their innocence. In the era when the British people are re-examining who they are as a people, and in relation to the rest of the world. Njambi scrutinises her own story; from the other side of the empire.
Share this show
- Evening Standard: Njambi McGrath interview
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Funny Women: Njambi McGrath: Accidental Coconut Q&A
- To Do List: 50 unmissable shows at the 2019 Fringe
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: Njambi McGrath
- Edinburgh Festivals: Njambi McGrath: interview
- The Guardian: Comedians' guide to Edinburgh
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Njambi McGrath
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Njambi McGrath: Accidental Coconut
- Moody Comedy: Njambi McGrath: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019Tweets by njambimcgrath
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.