Comedian Nick Helm's musical B-movie, drive-in horror anthology tribute is risen from the grave and back at the Fringe for the first time since 2008. Join the Master of Mayhem as he drags you through a series of horrifying vignettes that take you on a journey to the very depths of Hell and back! Dare you enter the hypnozone?! Can you survive the beast boy?! Have you dated the boyfriend from hell?! Not for the faint-hearted!! You have been warned!! 'Dark and twisted, but strangely sweet in the middle' (Mail on Sunday).
A joyous homage to horror. Nick Helm has assembled a dream team of musical comedians as his cast - Sooz Kempner, Jenny Bede, Rob Kemp and rising star Katie Pritchard - all who are given moments to shine and excel. It's a brilliant production in every aspect - the costumes, lighting, and slick intro video. We hope it has a life outside of the fringe, but - in case not - catch it while you can!
Share this show
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see 2019: horrifying themes
- i Newspaper: Fringe 2019: festival's 13 best comedy acts to watch
- The List: Nick Helm interview
- The Sunday Times: The best of Edinburgh Festival 2019
- Beyond The Joke: The Edinburgh Fringe's top male comedians to watch
- I Talk Telly: I talk to Nick Helm
- Punchline UK: Impertinent questions for Nick Helm
- The Guardian: Comedians' guide to Edinburgh
- The Scotsman: Fringe: 25 of the all-time funniest jokes
- The Guardian: Fringe 2019: 50 theatre, comedy and dance shows to see
- The Handbook: All the best Edinburgh Fringe previews in London
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.