The critically acclaimed cult comedy chat show thing is back! Welcome to the multimedia mayhem of Mr. Thing. Join Tom and Owen, puppet Steve, the house band and a selection of special guests as they dive once again into a chaotic universe of live music, comedy sketches, interviews, videos, games and jingles. 'This anarchic, late-night, multimedia chat show has cult in its genes' **** (Chortle.co.uk). 'A constant joy to watch from beginning to end, leaving you in a feel-good mood even after it's all over' ***** (RadioHaHa.co.uk).
Share this show
- The Scotsman: The Scotsman critics' best comedy shows to see
- Chortle: Does sex with a robot count as cheating on your partner
- Chortle: If you had to sex with an animal, which one & why?
- Chortle: Who are your favourite ghosts, real or fictional?
- Broadway World: Mr Thing Q&A
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.