Two provincial louts perform grotty comedy sketches. There's something wrong with their venue though: it keeps trying to kill them. An immersive comedy-horror experience that's 'wonderfully warped' (**** Scotsman). Last year's debut hour was declared 'one of 2018's best-reviewed Fringe shows' (Comedy.co.uk) and 'the start of a cult comedy career, maybe more' **** (Chortle.co.uk). 'Moon are no ordinary sketch duo. Magical stuff' **** (List). Directed by Jordan Brookes (2017 Edinburgh Comedy Award nominee).
Share this show
- The Fountain: Moon interview
- British Comedy Guide: Moon cannot get out
- Chortle: Most inconsequential thing you've seen a child strop
- Chortle: Which is the sexiest TV puppet?
- Time Out: Fringe 2019: 12 best comedy shows
- Chortle: Who are your favourite ghosts, real or fictional?
- Chortle: What have you recently done for the first time?
- Fest Mag: Comedy picks
- Theatre Weekly: Interview: Jack Chisnall and Joshua Dolphin
- The List: Comedy picks at the 2019 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Moon: We Cannot Get Out
- Chortle: 10x10: Ten shows to celebrate the Moon landings
- Broadway World: Moon Q&A
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see 2019: three promising sketch comedy shows
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.