Backed by a live jazz trio, Melinda's show is a sophisticated romp through social and political satire, packed with provocative original songs on internet trolling, cougars, hipsters, sex-pest cowboys as well as an appearance by Melania Trump. Melinda has been a sell-out success at Crazy Coqs (London) and The Metropolitan Room (New York). 'So clever... every pun hit the mark' **** (Times). 'Delightfully playful, devastatingly funny and deliciously entertaining' ***** (LondonTheatre1.com). 'Scandalous and timely' (Vanity Fair). 'A brilliant cabaret goddess, a satirist of high order' (NewYorkSocialDiary.com).
Share this show
- Chortle: Who would you choose to be your parents?
- Chortle: What is your favourite anagram?
- The Guardian: How Edinburgh's comics are straddling political divide
- The Scotsman: Melinda Hughes on satire
- Chortle: The worst experience you have ever had in a hotel?
- British Comedy Guide: Melinda Hughes interview
- Broadway World: Melinda Hughes Q&A
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Melinda Hughes: Off the Scale
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh preview: Melinda Hughes Off The Scale
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.