(And I feel fine (but not all the time)). A storytelling lecture about how we cope with climate change from the 'attractively impish' (Guardian) Dr Matt Winning. As seen as the Environmental Correspondent on Unspun with Matt Forde on Dave, BBC Three and BBC Radio 2. 'Everything a Fringe show should be: hilarious, personal, inventive, and something that will stay with you for some time to come' ***** (EdFestMag.com). 'Winning's sharp wit and intelligence allows him to educate as he entertains' ****½ (Sunday Post).
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe dispatches
- i Newspaper: 50 best jokes from Edinburgh Fringe 2019's shows
- Metro: We should all feel 'flying shame' when on planes
- Fest Mag: Edinburgh Festival fridge #4: Matt Winning
- Friends of the Earth Scotland: Our environmental recommendations for the Fringe
- The Skinny: Climate chaos: Edinburgh Fringe's most urgent challenge
- London Live: Matt Winning: Edinburgh Frine previews
- The Scotsman: How tackling climate change made me feel Scottish
- The Guardian: Children's climate questions answered
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.