Switch on your phones and switch off your brains, as one idiot enters the cloud and puts his mind on a spin cycle for your entertainment. Welcome to a slapstick Black Mirror that is guaranteed to make us all mutual friends. Viral nonsense from the 'amazingly entertaining' ***** (EdFestMag.com) celebrity internet nonentity Luke Rollason. Unlimited calls and texts and time and space and hope and everybody wins an iPad. 'Made me cry with laughter' **** (BroadwayBaby.com). 'Hugely entertaining' (Chortle.co.uk).
Share this show
- Chortle: Have you ever been called a nickname you didn't like?
- Chortle: The funniest thing that ever happened to you a funeral
- Chortle: What's the best museum you've ever been to?
- Chortle: Luke Rollason shares his Perfect Playlist
- Chortle: Does sex with a robot count as cheating on your partner
- Chortle: Luke Rollason: why I'm turning my phone off this Fringe
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Luke Rollason's Infinite Content
- Chortle: What have you recently done for the first time?
- Chortle: Which conspiracy theory do you think might be true?
- Chortle: The worst experience you have ever had in a hotel?
- Chortle: The most impressive thing you have ever been underneath
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: Luke Rollason
- Moody Comedy: Luke Rollason: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 2 August.