Fringe favourite Lucy returns with another fantastic stand-up show. At Brownies, Lucy thought she'd be prepared for anything as long as she had her emergency 10p for a phone box and knew how to tie a fisherman's knot. Life turned out to be slightly more complicated than Brown Owl let on. 'A treat from start to finish' (Herald). 'Impeccably punch-lined anecdotes... Genuinely delightful' (Telegraph). Recent TV appearances include Would I Lie To You, QI and Impossible, she's a regular on Radio 4's News Quiz and The Now Show. Limited run, book early!
Share this show
- The Wee Review
- Snack Magazine
- Broadway Baby
- The Telegraph
- Spirit FM: No laughing matter: Edinburgh comics on Brexit
- The Sun: Lucy Porter on her Brownie-themed comedy show
- GQ: The best quick-fire jokes
- Glasgow Evening Times: Lucy Porter guides us to a better life at the Fringe
- The Herald: Lucy Porter interview
- The Sunday Post: Three comedians talk about motherhood
- The Guardian: Lucy Porter: If only there were Brownie badges for grow
- The Handbook: All the best Edinburgh Fringe previews in London
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.