Three years ago comedian Lucy Frederick - 'Delightful' (BroadwayBaby.com) - was picking herself up from the floor and ordering a gin and tonic; now she is picking up dirty socks and ordering fish fingers and peas. From disaster queen to model stepmum - this is a stand-up show about Lucy's journey towards becoming part of a modern blended family, avoiding its wicked pitfalls and navigating the alarming world of parenting. 'A genuinely gifted performer' **** (Scotsman). 'Strong and diverse' **** (ThreeWeeks). 'Like catching up with a best friend' **** (TheWeeReview.com).
Share this show
- Chortle: Have you ever been too shy to speak to a hero you met?
- Chortle: What's the worst thing you've eaten for a bet?
- Chortle: What's the best museum you've ever been to?
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- Chortle: Lucy Frederick recalls her most memorable gigs
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- British Comedy Guide: Nightmare audience members
- The Scotsman: Must-see returning shows
- Chortle: What is the worst date you have ever been on?
- Comedy To Watch: Lucy Frederick interview
- Moody Comedy: Lucy Frederick: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- The Scotsman: 30 of the best rated comedy acts returning to Fringe
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.