Lucy Farrett is Lois: your new favourite action hero. She fights the man, steals from the rich and eats punks for breakfast. She'll avenge the death of your mother, your brother, even your good-for-nothin' goldfish Margaret. Join her action-hero character comedy as she throws an actual kitchen sink at the world and blends some bad guys into a bullet smoothie of justice. The equally ridiculous follow-up to Farrett's acclaimed debut character show LadyFace. Directed by Hayden Wood. 'Impeccable delivery' **** (List). 'Farrett is a real talent' **** (TheWeeReview.com). 'Playful and fun throughout' **** (FringeGuru.com).
Share this show
- Chortle: Never step in dog poo, or never smell farts but yours?
- Chortle: If you got on Dragons' Den, what would you pitch?
- Chortle: Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- Chortle: Who would you choose to be your parents?
- Chortle: If your house was on fire, what would you leave behind?
- Chortle: If you could be any sitcom character, which one?
- Moody Comedy: Lucy Farrett: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- The Wee Review: Interview: Lucy Farrett
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019Tweets by lucyfarrett
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.