Stand-up show starring Lou Sanders performed on the following days in August 2019...
Differing performance details
- 10 Aug, 6:15pm
- 16 Aug, 10:30pm
- 17 Aug, 10:30pm
- 18 Aug, 6:15pm
- 24 Aug, 6:15pm
- 25 Aug, 6:15pm
515: Monkey Barrel
Room: Monkey Barrel 3
This show operates under the Pay What You Want (PWYW) model. To guarantee entry, buy a ticket in advance. Ticket-holders will be seated first. Any empty seats will then be filled from the free queue and audiences asked to leave a donation at the end.
Loulie, AKA the face that launched a thousand dicks, examines conduct (in the media, baby), mental health (other people's, I'm fine) and perverts (that one is mainly me, actually). I'll be oversharing, wanging on about spirituality and giving everyone some much unwanted advice. As seen/heard on Taskmaster, QI, 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, Hypothetical, The Russell Howard Hour, The Unbelievable Truth, Ultimate Worrier and more. 'A comedian who leaves you wanting more' **** (Times). **** (Guardian). **** (Evening Standard). **** (Chortle.co.uk).
Put simply: a very funny hour from a very funny lady.
Share this show
- i Newspaper
- The Upcoming
- Fest Mag
- Funny Women
- Radio Ha-Ha!
- The Skinny
- The Wee Review
- The List
- Edinburgh Festivals
- Punchline UK
- British Comedy Guide: Si Hawkins' Fringe Aftermath
- i Newspaper: 50 best jokes from Edinburgh Fringe 2019's shows
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- i Newspaper: The festival's 10 best comedy acts chosen by comedians
- 2Northdown: Our top ten picks of Edinburgh Fringe 2019
- i Newspaper: Fringe 2019: festival's 13 best comedy acts to watch
- The Mirror: Fringe's best comedians tell you who to see and why
- Time Out: Fringe 2019: 12 best comedy shows
- The Sunday Times: The best of Edinburgh Festival 2019
- I Talk Telly: I talk to Lou Sanders
- Chortle: Fringe 10x10: Ten Taskmaster contestants
- The Guardian: Comedians' guide to Edinburgh
- Moody Comedy: Lou Sanders: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- The Sunday Post: Lou Sanders on the joy of evolving in comedy
- Punchline UK: Punchline's top Fringe shows 2019
- JOE: Fringe: 32 must-see Edinburgh shows
- The Guardian: Fringe 2019: 50 theatre, comedy and dance shows to see
- The Times: Edinburgh 2019: The critics' 50 best shows to book
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019Tweets by lousanders
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.