Liza has been living it up. Spending so much cash, eating all the food, smoking all the weed, laying on all the surfaces and pretty much living her dream. Then she turned 31 and became a cliché Bridget Jones' Diary. She doesn't fit in her pants, she can't remember what she did even yesterday, she's got no savings and won't leave her carbon monoxide-filled apartment to find the love she so desperately wants. She's in therapy, she's trying to intermittent fast and buy less crystals. Self-improvement is annoying.
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Si Hawkins' Fringe Aftermath
- Chortle: Liza Treyger picks her Perfect Playlist
- Chortle: How do you think the human race will end?
- Marbles Magazine: Fringe preview: Liza Treyger - In the Weeds
- Chortle: Most inconsequential thing you've seen a child strop
- British Comedy Guide: Liza Treyger says 'go to therapy'
- Broadway World: Liza Treyger Q&A
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Liza Treyger
- I Talk Telly: I talk to Liz Treyger
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.