Langston Kerman discusses the unexpected revelations coming from living with a convicted sex offender, questioning how these discoveries might prepare him to be a better man in the world, a better lover in the vagina and a better husband in his pending marriage. Best known as Jared from HBO's Insecure, Langston has also starred in High Maintenance, Seth Rogan's Singularity and Adam Devine's House Party, and has written for the Oscars. His show Lightskinned Feelings was one of Vulture's Top 10 Comedy Albums 2018. 'You'll want to hear what the man has to say' (Paste).
Share this show
- Chortle: Never step in dog poo, or never smell farts but yours?
- Chortle: What's the best museum you've ever been to?
- Broadway Baby: Slaughtered at the Abattoir: Episode 5
- Chortle: Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- Edinburgh49: +3 Interview: Langston Kerman: The Loose Cannon
- British Comedy Guide: Langston Kerman on genitals and his family's love of kilts
- Chortle: Which is the sexiest TV puppet?
- Chortle: What have you recently done for the first time?
- Chortle: Langston Kerman recalls his most memorable gigs
- Chortle: Who was the first person you remember fancying?
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Langston Kerman
- Chortle: What is the worst date you have ever been on?
- Broadway World: Langston Kerman Q&A
- Female First: My favourite comedian by Langston Kerman
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.