14: Gilded Balloon Teviot
Just These Please are back with their brand new show Suitable. And it totally is. You may be one of the 22 million people who watched their viral online sketch When You Order Coffee With an Irish Name or perhaps you caught their five-star Fringe debut in 2018: 'hilarious' (BeyondTheJoke.co.uk) or as Lucy Porter put it 'an hour of joy with the staggeringly talented' Just These Please. With 25 fresh new sketches and songs in 55 fast minutes, Just These Please will knock your socks off. Then neatly fold them.
Well written sketches, delivered in an impressively slick style. Their musical numbers - particularly a topical song about Edinburgh bus drivers - are amongst the many highlights.
Share this show
- ThreeWeeks: Eight steps Q&A: Just These Please
- Chortle: What's the worst thing you've eaten for a bet?
- Chortle: Who was the biggest prick at your school?
- Chortle: Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- Black Diamond: Just These Please, interview
- British Comedy Guide: Just These Please on being 'suitable'
- GQ: The best quick-fire jokes
- Female First: Our favourite comedians by Just These Please
- Theatre Weekly: Interview: Just These Please
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Just These Please
- Broadway World: Just These Please Q&A
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.