Stand-up show / multimedia starring Juliette Burton performed on the following days in August 2019...
Award-winning comedian Juliette is full of contradictions: pessimistic optimist? Introverted extrovert? Successful failure? Masculine or feminine? Happy or sad? Mentally ill or healthy? Why must we choose one or the other? After a year of huge change, Juliette had to redefine her life, labels and herself. Everything she thought was steadfast has vanished. Can she be everything at once? Or must we choose how we are defined? Sold out 2015/16/17/18. 'Burton drips with charm - joyous' (Times). 'Burton shows the world it's cool to be kind' ***** (Sunday Mail). ***** (Daily Mirror). ***** (EdFestMag.com).
Share this show
- The List
- Number 9
- Chortle: What is your favourite flat thing?
- Chortle: Have you ever been too shy to speak to a hero you met?
- Chortle: Juliette Burton recalls her most memorable gigs
- Chortle: When did you last have a meltdown?
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- The Herald: Comedians choose their favourite Edinburgh pubs
- John Fleming's Blog: Juliette Burton interiew
- Chortle: What have you recently done for the first time?
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Juliette Burton: Defined
- Chortle: What is the worst date you have ever been on?
- The Skinny: Mental health, self care and the Edinburgh Fringe
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.