Stand-up show / storytelling starring Jonny Pelham performed on the following days in August 2019...
88: Just The Tonic at the Caves
Room: Just Out of the Box
This show operates under the Pay What You Want (PWYW) model. To guarantee entry, buy a ticket in advance (£7.50 from EdFringe.com). Ticket-holders will be seated first. Any empty seats will then be filled from the free queue and audiences asked to leave a donation at the end.
Jonny has something to say that's usually off-limits for dating, family gatherings, hanging out with mates and most social situations really... So what better place to talk about it than in a comedy show with a bunch of strangers? Off Limits is a personal, provocative and hilarious hour that should not be missed this festival. **** (Sunday Times). **** (Mirror). **** (Scotsman). 'The laughs are explosive' **** (Chortle.co.uk). 'His storytelling has them all entranced for an hour' **** (Skinny). As seen on Russell Howard's Stand Up Central and Live from the BBC.
Share this show
- Edinburgh Festivals
- The Herald
- The Times
- The Scotsman
- The Guardian
- The Telegraph
- Fest Mag
- Beyond The Joke
- The List
- The Guardian
- British Comedy Guide: Best-reviewed Edinburgh Fringe shows 2019
- Beyond The Joke: Jonny Pelham wins Herald Angel Award
- The Fountain: Jonny Pelham: interview
- British Comedy Guide: British Comedy Guide's top tips
- Metro: Jonny Pelham interview
- The Herald: Jonny Pelham set to explore taboos around abuse
- The Times: Jonny Pelham interview
- The List: Comedy picks at the 2019 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- JOE: Fringe: 32 must-see Edinburgh shows
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.