Debut hour from Jon Long: lapsed Catholic, recovering alcoholic, partially disabled, straight white millennial... oh what does it matter?! He's a planet-killing machine, and so are you! Is it too late? Can we be saved? Do we seriously have to give up straws? Tonnes of big questions and barely any answers from an award-winning comedian and troubadour. Musical Comedy Awards: Audience Favourite, 2016. 'Clever gags and witty songs... delivered with laser-guided timing' (Bruce Dessau, BeyondTheJoke.co.uk).
Share this show
- Chortle: Have you ever been called a nickname you didn't like?
- Chortle: Would it be better to never say 'yes' or 'no'?
- British Comedy Guide: Jon Long nearly became a drunk priest
- Chortle: If you could poo any substance, what would it be?
- Chortle: Most inconsequential thing you've seen a child strop
- Broadway World: Jon Long Q&A
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Jon Long
- Female First: My favourite comedian by Jon Long
- The Skinny: Climate chaos: Edinburgh Fringe's most urgent challenge
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.