Stand-up show / storytelling starring Jojo Sutherland performed on the following days in August 2019...
Jojo Sutherland grew up in a castle and has steadily worked her way down ever since. Aged 14, her family moved overnight from a castle to a caravan. Would life be different if she hadn't moved? Does dealing with life's unpredictability make you happier? Is laughter the route to eternal happiness? This is Jojo's first solo show for five years and there is a reason for that, but you have to see the show to find out why. Tragedy plus time equals comedy, and the time is now!
Share this show
- Chortle: JoJo Sutherland recalls her most memorable gigs
- The EDIT: A quick round-up of the shows to see
- The Scotsman: The Scotsman critics' best comedy shows to see
- British Comedy Guide: Jojo Sutherland talks about her new solo show
- Edinburgh Evening News: Six local comedians to check out at the Fringe
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.