Double Edinburgh Comedy Award winner presents his fourth show. He meanders, he loses his track, he overshoots his mark, he drops his glasses, he meets himself coming back, he digresses, he alters direction, he sinks in at the knees, he rolls over like a log, he forgets the drift, he drops someone flat, he exaggerates, oversimplifies, falsifies, evades the issue; he dawdles, he dwindles, he trips over his own feet, he runs away with himself, he implicates others, he misses the point, he ends up at the same place.
Share this show
- i Newspaper: Fringe 2019: festival's 13 best comedy acts to watch
- Time Out: Fringe 2019: 12 best comedy shows
- Beyond The Joke: Edinburgh preview: Returning Champions
- The Skinny: Edinburgh Fringe 2019: Comedy writers' picks
- The Guardian: Fringe 2019: 50 theatre, comedy and dance shows to see
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 2 August.