Brister has it all: a wife, kids, a house and a job she loves (sometimes) so what the hell is she moaning about? Join Jen as she takes an irreverent look at the often controversial subject of 'privilege'. Who has it? Who doesn't? And why does no one like to admit they have any? 'A powerhouse performance' ****½ (Chortle.co.uk). 'A big dose of double up funny' ***** (DeadLinenews.co.uk). 'Glorious raging' **** (BroadwayBaby.com). 'Brister uses anger to quite stunning comedic effect' ***** (Skinny). 'Blisteringly funny' **** (List).
Redressing the balance after 30 years of cock jokes, Jen Brister directs her wry fury at vaginas, at the tyranny of small children and at equality. Prepare yourself for big laughs and a frank discussion of labioplasty.
Share this show
- Theatre Weekly
- Short Com
- Broadway World
- The Scotsman
- Edinburgh Festivals
- Funny Women
- The Wee Review
- Fest Mag
- Broadway Baby
- The List
- British Comedy Guide: Best-reviewed Edinburgh Fringe shows 2019
- 2Northdown: Our top ten picks of week 3 at the Edinburgh Fringe!
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- i Newspaper: The festival's 10 best comedy acts chosen by comedians
- To Do List: A guide to female comedians at the Fringe
- Fest Mag: The festival bookshelf
- Beyond The Joke: The women set to dominate the Fringe this year
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.