Learn how to empower yourself by participating in capitalism in this fabulous keynote speech from Silicon Valley girlboss and founder of Pee-Pee Smarthomes, Shell Gasoline-Sandwich, as played by LA comedian Jamie Loftus. Come to laugh, cry and get red-pilled as your fave 'yas corporations' appropriate messages you believe in while secreting waging wars in Third World countries. Yas! 'The top of our wish list' (Paste Magazine). 'Much like Andy Kauffman or Maria Bamford, Loftus's comedy is strange but impossible to look away from' (Forbes).
Share this show
- The Student Newspaper
- The Upcoming
- The Wee Review
- The List
- The Scotsman
- The Skinny
- The Guardian
- The Guardian: Edinburgh festival 2019: the shows we recommend
- British Comedy Guide: Nightmare audience members
- The Sunday Post: Q&A: Jamie Loftus
- Moody Comedy: Jamie Loftus: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Female First: My favourite comedian by Jamie Loftus
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.