Stand-up show starring George Fouracres performed on the following days in August 2019...
George Fouracres, Wolverhampton's fancy-pantsiest son, tells stories of a Black Country childhood, sings ancient ballads, becomes occasional grotesques and splatters his odd brain matter all over the stage in his debut stand-up hour. You may know him from Edinburgh Comedy Award-nominated sketch trio Daphne, or from BBC Radio 4, BBC Three, Channel 4 and ABC. If not, come, and behold. 'George is the future of comedy. He's a proper genius' (Caitlin Moran). 'A genuinely exciting comic actor who doesn't seem able to be not funny... put me in mind of a male Julie Walters' (Chortle.co.uk).
Share this show
- Chortle: Have you ever been too shy to speak to a hero you met?
- Chortle: What's the worst thing you've eaten for a bet?
- The Fountain: George Fouracres interview
- Chortle: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
- Chortle: Who would you choose to be your parents?
- Beyond The Joke: Edinburgh Comedy Awards 2019: best newcomer predictions
- The Guardian: Edinburgh festival 2019: the shows we recommend
- Chortle: Fame or talent?
- Chortle: Most inconsequential thing you've seen a child strop
- Chortle: What's the most disgusting fart you ever did in public?
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: George Fouracres
- Beyond The Joke: The Edinburgh Fringe's top male comedians to watch
- The Guardian: George Fouracres on comedy and the black country
- JOE: Fringe: 32 must-see Edinburgh shows
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.