Brand-new comedy from the stand-up who cooks on stage. In this show he's on the road! It's time for planes, trains and automob-meals (sorry). George demonstrates how to cook with an engine, procure items from the train buffet trolley and turn unexpected roadworks into a picnic. Three plates of gourmet food cooked live in the most unconventional ways and with the opportunity to taste the results at the end, provided you can stop laughing. 'Brilliantly funny' (Jay Rayner, Guardian). 'Trust us, you won't believe how good the food tastes' (Scotsman).
Share this show
- Edinburgh Festivals
- The Scotsman
- The List
- Fest Mag
- Number 9
- Chortle: The funniest thing that ever happened to you a funeral
- Chortle: Never step in dog poo, or never smell farts but yours?
- The Scotsman: The Scotsman critics' best comedy shows to see
- The Guardian: The Edinburgh fringe is obsessed with food
- Chortle: Most inconsequential thing you've seen a child strop
- Chortle: What's the most disgusting fart you ever did in public?
- Fest Mag: The Edinburgh Festival fridge #1: George Egg
- Edinburgh Foody: An appetite for all things food and drink
- Edinburgh Evening News: 15 tempting food-related shows to indulge in
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: George Egg: Movable Feast
- The Guardian: George Egg: Movable Feast - preview
- The List: Food-related theatre and comedy shows
- The Times: Edinburgh 2019: The critics' 50 best shows to book
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.