Ridiculously self-aware middle-class dreamer Flora does a show about trying and failing to be creative in the big city. Is she an epic Romantic vagabond or just an entitled absolute pr*ck? She's chasing a dream, but the chase might be much, much funnier. Debut hour from the Laughing Horse New Act of the Year finalist. 'A promising comedian' (Guardian) with a 'well-tuned political antennae' (Chortle.co.uk).
Share this show
- Chortle: If you got on Dragons' Den, what would you pitch?
- Chortle: Have you ever been too shy to speak to a hero you met?
- Chortle: Would it be better to never say 'yes' or 'no'?
- Chortle: What is your favourite anagram?
- Chortle: If you could poo any substance, what would it be?
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.