Join award-winning Ed MacArthur in this madcap, multi-instrumental, one-man musical comedy show. Star of hit shows Inheritance Blues (**** (Scotsman)), Swansong (**** (Stage)), Stack (**** (Fest)) and Murder For Two (**** (Telegraph)), MacArthur returns to delight audiences with his razor-sharp wit and stunning musicianship. 'MacArthur, straight-backed and deadpan, has talent in spades' (Dominic Cavendish, Telegraph). Produced by Fringe favourites DugOut Theatre, Humoresque is a hilarious hour in which MacArthur thrills audiences on the piano, guitar, accordion, ukulele and more. 'MacArthur has natural charm and considerable skill' (Lyn Gardner, Guardian). **** (List). **** (ThreeWeeks). ***** (BroadwayBaby.com). **** (ThePegReview.com). **** (AYoungerTheatre.com). **** (WestEndFrame.com).
Share this show
- 2Northdown: Our top ten picks of week 3 at the Edinburgh Fringe!
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Nightmare audience members
- Chortle: If you could poo any substance, what would it be?
- Chortle: Most inconsequential thing you've seen a child strop
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Ed MacArthur: Humoresque
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 3 August.