Stand-up show / storytelling starring Dave Green performed on the following days in August 2019...
288: Just The Tonic at The Mash House
Room: Just The Attic
Dave grew up with two beds in his bedroom and he's trying to find out why. Join Dave as he takes you on his journey to becoming a celebrity lookalike and the resulting chance encounter which forces him to confront his past. Sometimes the only way to be yourself is to become someone else. Guest Bed is an absurd tale of shape-shifting identities and buried memories. 'Keen eye for the absurd' (TheWeeReview.com). 'Fantastically original gags' (Bruce Dessau). Time Out's One to Watch.
Share this show
- Chortle: Never step in dog poo, or never smell farts but yours?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe dispatches
- Chortle: If you could poo any substance, what would it be?
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see 2019: storytellers
- Chortle: Who are your favourite ghosts, real or fictional?
- Chortle: What's your favourite cheese?
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Dave Green: Guest Bed
- Moody Comedy: Dave Green: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.