From The Ellen Degeneres Show, The Paul O'Grady Show, and ITV's The Imitation Game, the girl with a thousand voices returns to the Fringe with a brand-new show. Through her uncanny impressions and musical mash-ups, this 'comic firecracker with a pyrotechnic voice' (Time Out) will celebrate the stars who've made lasting impressions on us all. 'A tour de force!' (New York Times). 'It's likely anyone observing this vocal obstacle course will spend many dazzled moments wondering how Bianco does it. Well, she does it with heart-stopping facility' (Huffington Post). 'She's a star' (Playbill).
Share this show
- The Fountain: Christina Bianco: interview
- The Sunday Post: Q&A: Christina Bianco
- The List: Christina Bianco: interview
- Female First: My favourite comedians by Christina Bianco
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Christina Bianco
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh interview: Christina Bianco
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.