Following the murder of his father, hard hitting and critically acclaimed northern comedian Chris McGlade is attempting to lay to rest the ghosts that have haunted him ever since. This show, whilst telling the story of his dad's horrific murder, is also a funny, sincere, un-PC, no holds barred and touching homage to the man who shaped his life and humour. 'This is weaponised comedy, locked and loaded. It is awesome' (Scotsman). 'Intense, unique show unlike anything else you'll see on the Fringe' **** (Bruce Dessau, Beyond the Joke).
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Best In Class, sharing a wealth of recommendations
- The Fountain: Chris McGlade: interview
- The Times: Chris McGlade: gallows humour shows path to forgiveness
- Fest Mag: How the dead live
- Teesside Gazette: Chris McGlade: dad's murder IS now a laughing matter
- Chortle: Fringe 10x10: Ten contrarians
- The Scotsman: 30 of the best rated comedy acts returning to Fringe
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.