An intimate, gossipy memoir recounting Cherie's amazing journey from an obscure Liverpool convent to the epicentre of power in Downing Street. She witnessed all the chief controversies of Tony Blair's premiership and she delivers her private reflections on well-known figures such as Alistair Campbell, the Queen, Margaret Thatcher, Carole Caplin, Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbott, Gordon Brown and her dad, the soap star, Tony Booth.
Share this show
- Chortle: Who would you choose to be your parents?
- Chortle: Would it be better to never say 'yes' or 'no'?
- Chortle: Which is the sexiest TV puppet?
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: Cherie - My Struggle
- The Edinburgh Reporter: Fringe 2019 - Cherie - My Struggle
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 2 August.