Rising Australian comedian and successful foot model (sells photos of her toes to foot perverts for cash) Brodi Snook was once told by a first date that she was a handful. May he rest in peace. This is a hotly anticipated Edinburgh debut from a distinct new voice in comedy, a show woven together with low-energy charm, laser-sharp writing and wall-to-wall gall. As heard on TalkRadio and BBC Radio 4 Extra. Tour support for Ardal O'Hanlon. 'Lovely, smart, understated stuff from a future star' (Ardal O'Hanlon).
Share this show
- The Skinny
- The Scotsman
- The Telegraph
- The List
- Chortle: The funniest thing that ever happened to you a funeral
- The Fountain: Brodi Snook interview
- The Guardian: Fringe gets to the heart of modern dating
- Chortle: If you had to sex with an animal, which one & why?
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Brodi Snook
- British Comedy Guide: Brodi Snook on dating apps and being a 'chill girl'
- Broadway World: Brodi Snook Q&A
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.