Star of BBC Scotland's Up For It! and BBC Radio Scotland, Ashley Storrie returns to the Fringe with a raw and hysterical show about mental health and the ways she uses humour to overcome her pain. 'A perfect hour of comedy... relentlessly funny' (BroadwayWorld.com). 'Ashley Storrie's forthrightness is a tonic and should be mandatory viewing. Make sure you arrive early to gain an extra 15 minutes of material as this funny firecracker welcomes in the crowd' (List).
Share this show
- Beyond The Joke: NextUp films Edinburgh shows for release
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- The Guardian: Ashley Storrie: 'Dinnerladies never gets old for me'
- The Sunday Post: Ashley Storrie interview
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.