Stand-up show starring Arabella Weir performed on the following days in August 2019...
The mother of all confessional shows from the bestselling author and star of The Fast Show and Two Doors Down. Does My Mum Loom Big In This? is for everyone who's had a mother or been a mother, featuring hair-raising hilarious true stories from Arabella's dysfunctional childhood, her perilous career and her life as a single working mother. Devastatingly funny, excruciatingly honest and definitely embarrassing for all of Arabella's relatives, not to mention herself, this is a helter-skelter tour of appalling - and appallingly funny - maternal behaviour.
Share this show
- The Scotsman: My festival: Arabella Weir
- The Telegraph: Arabella Weir interview
- The Herald: Comedians choose their favourite Edinburgh pubs
- i Newspaper: The festival's 10 best comedy acts chosen by comedians
- i Newspaper: Fringe 2019: festival's 13 best comedy acts to watch
- The Sunday Post: Arabella Weir on a life of laughs - and her crazy mum
- Theatre Weekly: Top comedy shows to see at Edinburgh Fringe 2019
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Arabella Weir
- Chortle: Fringe 10x10: Ten great titles
- The Guardian: Arabella Weir on her aggressively unhappy mother
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Arabella Weir
- Broadway World: Fringe 2019: Pick Of The Programme - Comedy
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 12 August.