The mother of all confessional shows from the bestselling author and star of The Fast Show and Two Doors Down. Arabella Weir: Does My Mum Loom Big In This? is for everyone who's had a mother or been a mother, featuring hair-raising hilarious true stories from Arabella's dysfunctional childhood, her perilous career and her life as a single working mother. Devastatingly funny, excruciatingly honest and definitely embarrassing for all of Arabella's relatives, not to mention herself, this is a helter-skelter tour of appalling - and appallingly funny - maternal behaviour.
Share this show
- The Scotsman: My festival: Arabella Weir
- The Telegraph: Arabella Weir interview
- The Herald: Comedians choose their favourite Edinburgh pubs
- i Newspaper: The festival's 10 best comedy acts chosen by comedians
- i Newspaper: Fringe 2019: festival's 13 best comedy acts to watch
- The Sunday Post: Arabella Weir on a life of laughs - and her crazy mum
- Theatre Weekly: Top comedy shows to see at Edinburgh Fringe 2019
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Arabella Weir
- Chortle: Fringe 10x10: Ten great titles
- The Guardian: Arabella Weir on her aggressively unhappy mother
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Arabella Weir
- Broadway World: Fringe 2019: Pick Of The Programme - Comedy
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 12 August.