33: Pleasance Courtyard
Room: The Attic
Ever found yourself stuck in a rat? Unpleasant, isn't it? Time marches on, but you're on the spot. Not even marching. Very still. Stagnating, even. Stuck in that rat. We've all been there. Join Anna O'Grady and Helen Cripps in their debut show for a chance of getting out. The future is exciting and it's still in front of you. If you've got the questions, they've got the answers*. *Depends on the questions. As seen on Flowers (C4 and Netflix).
Share this show
- The Guardian
- The List
- Fest Mag
- The Skinny
- Squirrel Comedy
- Chortle: Have you ever been too shy to speak to a hero you met?
- Chortle: Does sex with a robot count as cheating on your partner
- Chortle: Would it be better to never say 'yes' or 'no'?
- Chortle: What is your favourite anagram?
- Moody Comedy: Anna and Helen: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Anna and Helen: Stuck in a Rat
- The List: Comedy picks at the 2019 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: Anna & Helen
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.