Stand-up show starring Alun Cochrane performed on the following days in August 2019...
Strap. The heck. In! No more Mr Nice Person! Alun (The Cockerel*) Cochrane intends to drop truth bombs and articulate thoughtcrimes about vegetables, gender, religion and washing machines. *Frank Skinner's Absolute Radio and various telly, innit. Alun Cochrane has been doing solo shows at the Fringe since 2004. He's performed droll, anecdotal, observational comedy on TV panel games and stand-up shows and he's part of the award-winning Frank Skinner show on Absolute Radio. During these offence-taking times he has decided he may as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb. Apols to vegans.
Share this show
- The Arts Desk
- The Scotsman
- Mind the Blog
- Spirit FM: No laughing matter: Edinburgh comics on Brexit
- Broadway Baby: Slaughtered at the Abattoir: Episode 5
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Beyond The Joke: The Edinburgh Fringe's top male comedians to watch
- The Guardian: Comedians' guide to Edinburgh
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Alun Cochrane
- JOE: Fringe: 32 must-see Edinburgh shows
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.