Who are we? What are we doing here? Do you like me? And what are you saying behind my back? Let's all get together and definitively find out if I'm the best or worst person you know. Those are the only options. Step into my existential crisis and get ready to laugh as I try and answer the eternal question: who am I?. After a sell-out 'barnstorming debut' (Fest) in 2018, New Zealand's Alice Snedden returns to Edinburgh. 'Alice Snedden should be listed as one of New Zealand's top outputs' ***** (EdFestMag). Directed by Rose Matafeo.
After her fantastic Edinburgh debut last year, Alice Snedden offers us another brilliant hour of intelligent stand-up on irrational self confidence (typical Leo) and on how we use this to justify bad behaviour.
Share this show
- The Fountain: Alice Sneeden interview
- The Guardian: Did you hear about the comics sharing a flat at Fringe?
- British Comedy Guide: Alice Snedden on returning to the Fringe
- The Mirror: Fringe's best comedians tell you who to see and why
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Alice Snedden
- Theatre Weekly: Interview: Alice Snedden
- Broadway World: Alice Snedden Q&A
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.