'Mrs Richardson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?' In 2011, Alexander Fox left school and went to music college, where he began an illicit affair with his drum teacher. Their lives became intertwined, then increasingly dark and dangerous as Alexander learned a few more lessons at college than he'd anticipated. Set in a recording studio around an electronic drum kit, Whiplash meets The Graduate in this drumming comedy experience, from the creator of cult hit Ringo, and one of the UK's most innovative and adventurous new talents. 'Brilliantly funny and inventive' (David Walliams). 'Excellent' (Jack Dee).
Share this show
- Chortle: Have you ever been called a nickname you didn't like?
- i Newspaper: 50 best jokes from Edinburgh Fringe 2019's shows
- Chortle: If you got on Dragons' Den, what would you pitch?
- The Fountain: Alexander Fox interview
- Chortle: Alexander Fox picks his comedy favourites
- Black Diamond: Alexander Fox, interview
- Chortle: When did you last have a meltdown?
- Chortle: Who was the biggest prick at your school?
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- Chortle: Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- The Guardian: Did you hear about the comics sharing a flat at Fringe?
- The Guardian: Edinburgh festival 2019: the shows we recommend
- GQ: The best quick-fire jokes
- British Comedy Guide: Alexander Fox on mixing comedy and drums
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Alexander Fox
- Broadway World: Alexander Fox Q&A
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019Tweets by alexanderfoxetc
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.